Operation and Materials Manager
We are hiring a full time, on-site (non-virtual) position at The Life Coach School located in Allen, Texas. Expectation is for 40 hours over five days a week, with some special exceptions for events. As the manager, you completely own the Operation and Materials fulfillment process of all physical/digital materials and logistics of your programs. Your deepest desire is to delight all of the staff and the audiences we serve while bringing Brooke’s visionary ideas to life. You have the honor and privilege of ensuring the entire program and products run seamlessly. The position gives you the opportunity to exercise a variety of skills and strengths, while providing the strategic medium for growth as a tactical leader within a growing, thriving corporation.
This is a fast paced job that is ever changing and dynamic as the program evolves. A good candidate will have the following:
• Ability to work under pressure (Things change fast around here.)
• Resourceful (This job gives very little direction and result expectation is high.)
• Wonderful communicator (Internally & Externally with vendors.)
• Organized (There are many moving parts, deadlines, and processes to own.)
• Great tech skills (You are a natural at Slack, Basecamp, OntraPort, ShippingEasy and a quick study with new platforms)
They will be in line with our top three values:
1. Be an example of what is possible. (Amazing Director.)
2. Be fun. (If we aren't laughing half the time-forget it.)
3. Be blue collar. (At the School-we work hard. Period. No job is too big or too small.)
• Manage operations of all student's physical materials, including books, sales materials, supplies, swag and products
• Document and maintain processes and strategies for optimized work-flow
• Source, negotiate and manage external vendors to ensure quality and deliver-ability
• Manage budget and COG's for logistics department
• Manage Ontraport (CRM) logistics and fulfillment database
• Support entire team in all material requirements
This is an employed position with full health benefits, six weeks vacation, and an education budget.
It's a salaried position (125k per year) with bonus options.