Chief Executive Officer
We are hiring a full-time position at The Life Coach School. This is an employed position with full health benefits, six weeks’ paid time off, and an education budget. It's a salaried position ($300k per year) with bonus options. Expectation is for 40 hours over five days a week, with some special exceptions for events.
At the School, we don’t hold you accountable for simply doing the work, but rather for the results you create. You’ll always know exactly if you’re winning or not.
For this position, your main result is to lead and support the organization in executing the vision of Brooke Castillo, co-founder.
To create this result you will:
You will be wildly successful if you have or are the following:
- You have been a CEO or COO of a small business for at least three years.
- You understand direct response marketing, funnels and Facebook ads.
- You have worked for an online company and are fluent in online platforms such as Slack, Basecamp, Ontraport, and SweetProcess.
- You are financially intelligent and know how to read all high level financial reports, create a budget, and talk fluently to accountants.
- You understand stat reports and how to create and manage them to fulfill financial and measurable goal targets.
- You are a servant leader and know how to manage people without micromanaging them.
- You understand the power of a good process and have the strategic mind to create them, and the tactical work ethic to execute.
- Your work experience should demonstrate you as a successful person.
- Not corporate or bureaucratic experience from large corporate companies
- Willing to relocate to Allen, Texas
- Great energy, fun to be around
- Excited about and have knowledge of the life coaching industry
- Desire to make this a career for a minimum of five years
- $300k salary is exciting to you
- Awesome references
- Successful accomplishments and some failures
- Looking for a new challenge
- Blue collar work ethic
- Above average ideas and strategic ability
- Servant leader energy
- Strong work experience
- Strong education
- Not sensitive
- Not a former founder or someone who wants to have your own business
- Good integrator
hit the ground running based on solid experience and the ability to learn quickly.
You will be in line with our top three values:
1. Be an example of what is possible. (Amazing CEO)
2. Be fun. (If we aren’t laughing half the time, forget it.)
3. Be blue collar. (We work hard. Period. No job is too big or small.)